Chances are you have come here seeking to learn how to withdraw money from cooperative bank to mpesa…
And I will show the steps shortly…
But first, let’s look at the requirements…
Now, if you want to access your cash via mpesa from cooperative bank, you need to satisfy the following conditions:
- Be registered for cooperative bank’s mobile banking platform.
- Have downloaded and installed Cooperative bank’s MCo-op Cash App. Remember to also activate mobile banking from the app. before commencing.
- Be registered for cooperative bank’s internet banking.
That’s because the bank allows online account to MPESA withdrawals either via the USSD code, the MCo-op Cash App. or their real-time internet portal.
Let’s now go through the steps..
How to withdraw money from cooperative bank to mpesa: step-by-step
I will show you how to withdraw money from cooperative bank to mpesa using the USSD code method, online (Cooperative bank’s internet banking website), and the MCo-op Cash application.
How to withdraw money from cooperative bank to mpesa via USSD Code
- On your phone, dial *667#
- Enter your PIN
- Choose mobile money.
- Click MPesa.
- Type the mobile phone number (your mpesa number)
- Select the Cooperative bank account you wish to withdraw the funds from.
- Type the amount you want to withdraw.
- Confirm all the details then press OK.
That’s it…you’ll soon receive a confirmation sms from both mpesa and the bank.
How to withdraw money from cooperative bank to mpesa from MCo-op Cash app.
- Open the Mco-op cash application in your phone.
- Log in using the secret PIN you had previously set.
- Click mobile money.
- Tap on MPesa.
- Type the mpesa mobile number (to receive the cash)
- Click on the Coop bank account to withdraw the cash from.
- Enter the amount you’re withdrawing.
- Confirm everything then press OK.
Again, that’s all. Your cash is sent instantly to your mpesa and your account balance updated.
Note that you can still use the app. even if it’s your first time.
How to withdraw money from cooperative bank to mpesa via cooperative bank’s internet banking platform
Lastly, here is how to withdraw money from cooperative bank to mpesa via coop bank’s online banking system instantly.
Suffice to say that this is the best method when you’re transferring huge amounts of cash since the mpesa method is subject to mpesa daily withdraw limit of shs.70000 per transaction.
Note that you must visit the bank for internet banking registration and activation to be able to utilize Coop bank’s internet banking portal.
You’ll be assigned special secret login details and the link to use for cash transfers to and from the bank.
- Use your previously allocate details to log into the coop bank’s online banking portal.
- Select transfer of funds.
- Follow the easy prompts to complete the cash withdrawal from bank to M-Pesa.
Like other Kenyan banks, Cooperative bank has been upgrading its IT systems and it’s now possible to withdraw your cash from anywhere, anytime.
You have the option to use either the banks USSD code, internet banking, or even the secure MCo-op Cash App. to withdraw money from your cooperative bank account straight to mpesa.
You already know how to withdraw money from cooperative bank to mpesa using any of the above-listed three methods so things it should be easy for you.