KASNEB has not been left behind by the digitization euphoria and has brought almost all of its services online including making it possible to conveniently check your KASNEB examination results.
In this article, I will show you how to access your KASNEB exams results as soon as they are out- either via SMS or through KASNEB portal.
So, can we delve directly into the steps of how to retrieve your KASNEB CPA results? (The steps also apply for any other KASNEB course results including ATD, CICT, DICT, CS, and more)
How to check KASNEB Examination Results through SMS
You will need to have a safaricom number to access your KASNEB results through SMS.
Here are the steps:
- Go to your phones SMS menu and compose a new SMS with your KASNEB’s registration number in this format:
KASNEB/your registration number.
For example: KASNEB/NAC86489 (For CPA) or ATD/87061 (for ATD)
2. Send this SMS to the number 20558.
- You will get a reply with your results shortly thereafter.
Your phone should have a minimum airtime of shs. 10 as the KASNEB results SMS costs shs. 10 each.
How to check KASNEB Examination Results through KASNEB Portal
Note that you must have created a student account on the KASNEB portal for this method to work.
- Go to KASNEB portal by clicking here.
- Enter your email address and your KASNEB student portal password.
- Click sign in.
- Now click on resources then examination results.
- The system will retrieve and show you how you performed.
PS: If you don’t have an account, follow these steps to first create an account ..
How to create a KASNEB student account on e KASNEB portal
Creating a student account is pretty easy. Here are the steps (if you are yet to register on KASNEB portal):
- Go to the KASNEB student postal registration page here. (You must have your KASNEB registration number to succeed in this step)
- In the provided space, Fill in your Examination (CPA, CICT, ATD, CAMS), then your KASNEB student Registration Number, the Date of birth and/or the national ID Number, your Phone number and finally your Country.
- Now provide a working email address and a proper password then click sign up.
- A student account activation link will soon be sent to the email address you provided.
- Now go to your email account (Gmail/outlook/ or Yahoo) and log in to your usual email account.
You will find an email from KASNEB in your inbox. Open this email and click on the link sent to activate your new student account.
- Now go back to the KASNEB portal and login there using the email address and password you specified earlier on.
Again click on the resources tab and click “examination results”.
How to check KASNEB Examination Results from the KASNEB App.
Lastly, KASNEB has an excellent app from where you can still gain access to your KASNEB results.
- Go to google playstore and search for KASNEB app.
- Click to download and install the app.
- Browse in the app once installed and locate the KASNEB examination results tab.
- Click to view your results.
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME ARTICLES SELECTED FOR YOU BY OUR EDITORS:
- KASNEB Students To Access the eLibrary For Free
- New KASNEB Accounts trainees now required to register with ICPAK
- How to create a KASNEB account
- Unqualified Accountant? The Government is Coming After You